We want you to succeed long after you retire from pro sports. We know that you receive a large amount of money in a short amount of time, and with that in mind, you must strategize to make that money last for the rest of your life. You have responsibilities to your family and community, but your money can only go so far without the proper investments and financial knowledge.
According to the National Bureau of Economic Research, “Having played for a long time and been well-paid does not provide much protection against the risk of going bankrupt.” This was brought out in the research document titled “Bankruptcy Rates among NFL Players with Short-Lived Income Spikes.” This research found that close to 16% of NFL players filed for bankruptcy within 12 years of retirement and 60% of NBA players suffer the same demise after only five years of retirement.
A lack of proper saving, poor spending habits, or social pressures contribute to many pro sports players going broke; we assist you in preventing that from happening.
Our trained consultants take into consideration your professional career and develop a plan according to your career and your passions. We believe that business ownership is the main way to cushion pro sports players against becoming a statistic due to poor financial knowledge. You will reap the benefits long after your retirement.
Since your career is relatively short, you must start as soon as possible in implementing a plan of action that will ensure your money lasts, not only for a lifetime but for generations to come.
- We provide you with the resources to manage your wealth.
- We ensure you have the proper financial knowledge about managing your wealth through the proper systems.
- We don’t believe in rookie camp workshops. They only scratch the surface. You receive comprehensive money-management training through your dedicated consulting team.
- We assist you in setting up a properly structured business or businesses that will thrive and make your money grow and work for you. If you need a team to run that business’ we will assist you in setting that up as well.
- You develop healthy financial habits that will match your healthy physical habits.
- Your privacy is our top concern. Our consultants maintain strict confidentiality in a family friendly environment.
You may say, “I have a money manager.” Here’s a fact. Even the best money manager will not care about your money and the results of your decisions the way you do; you must be the final and most important decision maker in this life, and those decisions must be made based upon the proper knowledge.
Contact us or have your agent contact us today to get your business started and to work on improving your financial literacy.
Make your wealth last for generations!